Ultimate Wedding Songs

>> Kamis, 05 November 2009


01. Tonight I Celebrate My Love - Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack
02. On Bended Knee - Boyz II Men
03. Three Times A Lady - The Commodores
04. I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton
05. Wedding Song (There Is Love) - Captain & Tennille
06. Never Gonna Let You Go - Sergio Mendes
07. I Pledge My Love - Peaches & Herb
08. You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
09. I'll Always Love You - Taylor Dayne
10. Always & Forever - Heatwave
11. At Last - Etta James
12. More Than Words - Extreme
13. Eternal Flame - The Bangles
14. Cherish - The Association
15. Lady - Kenny Rogers
16. You're The Best Thing - The Style Council
17. (They Long To Be) Close To You - Dusty Springfield
18. Unforgettable - Nat "King" Cole

0 komentar:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP